Outbrain is looking for an experienced Product Marketing professional to lead a global team in driving the go-to market strategy for Outbrain’s product line for marketers, Amplify. Deeply embedded in the digital marketing ecosystem, this position will be pivotal to the success of Outbrain Amplify, collaborating with internal and external teams to drive product understanding and adoption.
The Director of Product Marketing, Amplify will be tasked with effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing against global launch plans to bring two-sided marketplaces to market.
- Product: Collaborate with product management team on market assessments, providing quantitative analysis and qualitative feedback from the market.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for businesses, globally.
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Sales: Effectively communicate with sales leadership to distill and surface market feedback.
- Partner with regional Sales leadership and product managers to set product adoption goals, execution strategies, and track and analyze performance in an effort to drive adoption of our advertising solutions.
- Position Outbrain solution as an exciting and valuable platform for marketers, and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy including marketing communications, training, positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR, etc.
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the customer facing team in an effort to scale impact while meeting market-specific needs.
- Management: Manage a high-performing team, set goals and accountabilities and mentor team members to deliver on team objectives.
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise in web technology with a proven track record of creating clear market positioning around new product features at a strategic, operational, and tactical level.
- 8+ years professional experience, ideally at a brand or agency, in technology and/or advertising with a deep appreciation for digital media.
- Experience managing complex projects across regions, time zones, levels, and business cultures.
- Strong Project Management skill set, including internal, external, and executive communication & presentation; organizational; prioritization; and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity.