Outbrain is looking for a resourceful, energetic and outgoing talent specialist to manage our US Talent Acquisition team, as well as recruit hands on for all of our US locations. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, digital media recruitment experience, people wrangling abilities and a “get things done” attitude.
This position calls for a strong communicator, with solid recruitment experience ,especially focused around digital media. We are looking for someone who can familiarize themselves with everything from the product, to our culture in super fast time, while maintaining a calm approach and communicating their knowledge and best practices into processes and procedures we already have in place.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know the team, do a deep dive into our product, culture, current recruitment and admin processes and platforms.
- After three months, you will understand Outbrain and our landscape, the Talent Acquisition and HR teams and be able to support the business by managing your first recruitment projects and be executing administration independently.
- After six months, you should be helping strategize and improve recruitment processes, feeding back on trends and innovative practices that will give Outbrain a leading edge.
- When you finish up your first year, you will be a crucial member of the Global HR and Talent Acquisition team focused on delivering a high quality and consistent service on all recruitment matters across our four US locations. You will have created strong internal relationships across various departments, improved our processes, built new external relationships with third parties who can partner and help Outbrain in attracting and retaining the best talent and lastly have developed your own skills and expertise to be a more holistic Talent Acquisition professional.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You have proven managerial experience leading Talent Acquisition teams while carrying your own bag
- You are almost annoyingly curious on how things can be changed, tweaked and improved for the better.
- You have a genuine interest in technology and innovation which allows you to quickly understand new offerings and question how they fit in.
- You’re a pro at building relationships and trust with key stakeholders
- You’re flexible and don’t mind going the extra mile.
- Tech savvy in the HR and recruitment platforms you have used.
- Friends describe you as optimistic, you have a positive attitude and you’re fascinated by what makes people ‘tick’.
- You are just as happy working independently as playing an active part on a team.
- You understand how to recruit passive candidates and can identify those with winning traits and values that are aligned with Outbrain