Reporting to the European Marketing Director, and working closely with both the European and global marketing teams, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of support functions to the team.
For this position we are committed to finding someone with both a prior knowledge of digital marketing and design, a passion for comms, who will work proactively to assist the marketing team reach their objectives and deliver high quality campaigns and projects. The role will also entail broader marketing and PR responsibilities as defined below:
- To support the Marketing Director with the smooth running of the team and their projects. You will be responsible for updating budgets, managing all invoicing and subscriptions
- Manage the team logistics around events such as conferences, owned events and off-sites.
- Keep up to date team calendars, track all activities
- Track competitor and industry landscape
- Events – manage logistics, merchandise, collateral, travel etc
- Manage the production of all promotional items
- Support design team
- Track and organize all sales materials, make updates and changes when necessary
- Support the sales teams with mock ups, clients requests, events etc
- Work across all marketing tools such as Silverpop, Salesforce, Unbounce, Splash That. Support the team with all email campaigns, landing pages creation, event creation etc.
- Be hands on and supportive on any other kinds of ad hoc projects
- An interest and ability to create content, write blogs and case studies would be a plus.
What your year will look like:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, do a deep dive into the Outbrain product, and start to build key internal relationships
- After three months, you will be an expert in content marketing and you’ll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape. You’ll be able to confidently support the marketing team on all projects
- After six months you’ll have touched all marketing tools and fully support Outbrain’s marketing campaigns
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You are fluent/native equivalent in English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You’re preferably educated to degree level in English, Marketing or other relevant discipline or equivalent working experience in a similar role.
- You understand digital technologies, trends and the potential of content marketing.
- You can work collaboratively across different teams.
- You’re organized and have the ability to multi-task and priorities
- You’re comfortable in working in a multilingual global environment.
- A go getter attitude, an ability to be hands on and bring a solution driver approach to any project.