Outbrain is hiring a Technical Account Management team lead ready to play a key and senior hands-on role in expanding our business and leading the EU Technical Account Management group. The Manager will manage a team of three Technical Account Managers in London, responsible for optimizing implementations and deployments across Europe and overseeing the technical aspects of all our products. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all technical deliveries and issues are handled quickly and appropriately.
As the Team Lead you will form a close partnership with our Account Management, Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You will have the opportunity to be the leader and mentor of our talented team of Technical Account Managers and be challenged by complex technical problems and detailed customer configuration questions.
If you are interested in joining a group of accomplished, passionate people pushing the edge on blogging, widgets and online publishing; if you think content discovery is a key concept for the future of the Internet – then we want to talk to you.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, passionate about what she or he does and works well both independently and as a part of a team.
Outbrain UK offers full benefits (including private healthcare, pension, gym, loads of free snacks), a competitive salary and equity.
Deliverables: What you will achieve
● Lead, manage and mentor members of our EU Technical Account Management group
● Provide technical assistance and know-how internally and externally (to both new and repeat customers)
● Work closely with the leaders of the Account Management team to ensure the successful implementations of all committed solutions
● Manage the workload, prioritization and drive efficiency of the European TAM group.
● Conduct regular meetings with Account Management teams to review immediate and long-term customer needs
● Provide technical insights and best practices to ensure a proper implementation of Outbrain solutions
● Own and be responsible for all of TAM group deliveries.
● Manage and track both internal and external case tickets to ensure their timely resolution
● Apply fundamental troubleshooting skills to issues before escalating to the appropriate group
● Rally internal resources as needed to resolve client issues; escalate issues to Engineering Group when appropriate
● Provide feedback to Account Managers/Product Management, communicating technical use cases for new features and enhancements
We are looking for evidence of:
● 3-5 years of managerial and mentoring experience (at least 3-5 direct reports), potentially managing remote team members
● 5-7 years of experience in a technical client services environment
● 5 years of experience working with and implementing API solutions and apps
● 3-5 years of experience with backend scripting, databases and server side programming
● Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and a demonstrated capacity to learn
● Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
● Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills
● Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
● Ability to interact with clients, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
● Effective cross-department communication
● Ability to lead in a fast pace environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
Interested candidates should include a cover letter explaining their motivations for applying, salary expectations and availability/current notice period.
Steve Strauss, The SelfEmployed.com & Senior Small Biz columnist, USA TODAY, took the Great Outbrain Challenge.Read On
We're looking for more great folks to join our team worldwide and if you're "Outbrainy," we want you.Apply now
Outbrain is happy to announce the acquisition of Visual Revenue, a union of content discovery and editorial decision support.Learn more