We are seeking an experienced sales professional to join our APAC operation as part of the Performance Marketing team in the Singapore. The successful candidate will lead the sales efforts across SEA from the Singapore office. Performance marketers are a key customer segment for Outbrain in APAC. Driven by Cost-Per-Acquisition goals, their marketing activity is centred around showing a demonstrable ROI per campaign, in the form of sales, leads and other high-value actions. Our clients are brands, affiliates agencies, performance agencies and start ups that have been successful in utilising Outbrain as a channel for reaching and acquiring new customers and sales.
The successful applicant will be able to fulfil the following tasks:
- Self-starter with strong outreach skills. Able to manage existing accounts, source new clients and build a revenue pipeline, turning prospects into partners.
- Source, pursue and close deals with performance buyers- able to be flexible to deal with the different types of performance marketer personalities (brands, agencies, affiliates etc).
- Prospect new business, make in-person presentations to clients, build relationships and negotiate contracts. In other words, be mostly outside, meeting your clients,
- Manage a growing pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with sales management to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals, as well as to identify emerging trends in the marketplace
- Delivering campaign insight and strategy for clients to truly understand the value of their Outbrain campaigns
- Working closely with clients to fully understand the goals and KPIs they wish to achieve and then ensuring Outbrain’s strategy and technical setup is aligned to these
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and liaise across multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to achieve objectives
- A great communicator who can respond quickly in a fast-moving environment
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify tools and train on them and start to build key relationships within Outbrain and with some existing performance clients
- After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools as well as building great relationships and trust with the team and clients
- By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Performance team and the wider APAC team, using your knowledge and expertise to identify potential performance buyers, sell the Outbrain solution to them and provide them with first class support to help deliver successful campaigns.
To be successful, you will have:
- Strong background in performance and digital sales roles
- 2-3 years’ experience in selling a digital solution
- Excel and analytics platform (such as Tableau) experience highly valued
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Great communication skills – over the phone, via email, in client meetings & presentations
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, along with their CV, explaining their motivations for applying.