Outbrain is seeking a talented Marketing Technology Project Manager, this role will impact the business application domain while focusing on the Marketing solutions for scaling our operation. Entrepreneurially-spirited, this person will be leading the design and implementation of the marketing tools & systems with integration to the core applications.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, highly skilled, proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
For this position, we are committed to finding an expert & experienced marketing project manager with excellent capabilities to lead & implement (hands-on as well) marketing solutions in order to strive and deliver business values.
- Identify business needs and value and converting it into solution requirements.
- Leading several projects and tracks simultaneously while building transparency toward stakeholders and business units management.
- Design & implement the marketing holistic solution integrated to the core systems
- Manage, integrate, and align information from multiple sources into the relevant systems with learnings and deliver actionable insights.
- Deep dive into the business day to day operation and proactively chasing after new enhancements, that will grow revenues and the optimize operational work in Outbrain
- Work very closely with global marketing and sales teams.
- Using MVP framework and have holistic wide view on priorities while setting value management KPI’s
- Working independently while being a true team player, motivating organizational processes, and taking part in planning solutions with many departments in the organization.
- Must have BSc in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering Computer Science,or relevant field
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in analyzing, characterizing, and improving of cross marketing business solutions and marketing systems.
- Hands on skills in CRM/Marketing tech tools and systems
- Experience with Salesforce as CRM system integrated to marketing tools
- Experience of leading tasks & projects from idea to delivery
- Experience working in global company in the advertising market
- Knowledge in programming and integration
- Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, proactive, creative and passionate for quality
- Presentation skills
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Excellent English - written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and motivating organizational processes. Taking part in planning solutions with many parties in the organization.