Outbrain is seeking a Director of Customer Analytics and Account Operations to lead the Success Management and Customer Analytics team, with a key responsibility to develop customer management practices and data-driven methodologies globally.
The role spans across the Global Marketers business units and will aim to arm the teams with great and consistent learnings, insights and practices for use in their day-to-day operation.
- Leading and defining company’s customer management and success programs, including best practices methodologies and business process improvements
- Coaching, training and developing team competencies and expertise
- Leading and defining business intelligence tools, reporting, strategies, and methodologies to support customer value realization and performance KPIs.
- Responsible for developing and optimizing campaign management practices and providing related product recommendations
- Define and lead customer retention practices, and design “playbooks” of best practices along the customer lifecycle
- Solicit and collect feedback from customer success teams in order to facilitate the sharing of knowledge with the larger global team
- Define and track goals for product adoption along with product marketing, collect product related feedback and needs from the teams, and influence the Amplify product roadmap
- Work closely with Product Marking and Learning & Development teams to coordinate curriculum training and delivery of best practices.
- Define requirements and drive implementation of scalable retention solutions, tools, and reporting.
- 7+ years in Account Management, Customer Success or Customer Analytics
- Must have 5+ years of online advertising, social or marketing technology experience
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through solutions
- Strong analytical skills, ability to translate raw data into actionable insights
- Proven records in driving and implementing global processes and methodologies
- Hands-on experience with ad ops system, practices, and reporting
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) with professional presence
- Ability to lead through influence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Enjoys "getting their hands dirty" by digging into complex operations
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and across multiple offices to achieve common objectives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for driving efficiencies
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
- Travel up to 15%