Outbrain, the Web's leading content discovery platform, is seeking a customer service superstar who will sit within the Partner Management team at Outbrain and work closely with Outbrain Partner Managers and Business Development representatives to onboard our new publisher partners.
You will serve as the first point of contact for our new partners, so candidates should have at least 1+ year of exceptional client service experience.
Your responsibilities will focus on new installations, answering client questions, working with internal teams to solve technical issues, and any other duties as needed. You will also be expected to work on best practice rollouts and building efficiency in the on-boarding process.
- Launch new publisher partners, including: understanding new publisher implementation and business goals, ensuring integration is done to spec and accurately, confirm payment details in collaboration with Accounts Payable, assisting client to ensure proper and timely launch
-Troubleshoot technical issues efficiently and escalate as necessary to ensure a timely feedback loop to customer
- Field technical, financial, and product inquiries from customers to internal teams
- Respond to customers in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a good customer experience both pre-launch and post-launch
- Dive into data and monitor performance trends across new accounts
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement and recommending/implementing best practices
- Any other duties as specified by your manager
- A good understanding of digital advertising and the competitive landscape
- An eye for ongoing process improvement
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask when required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (via phone and email)
- A customer-focused approach
- A proactive and tenacious attitude
- The ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and apply them to real situations with clients
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Please apply with a cover letter explaining why you should be our next Partner Support Specialist!
Steve Strauss, The SelfEmployed.com & Senior Small Biz columnist, USA TODAY, took the Great Outbrain Challenge.Read On
We're looking for more great folks to join our team worldwide and if you're "Outbrainy," we want you.Apply now
Outbrain is happy to announce the acquisition of Visual Revenue, a union of content discovery and editorial decision support.Learn more