Outbrain is seeking a London based Junior Accont Manager to join our UK Publisher team. As a recommendation platform we work with leading publishers to offer their readers reccomendations to both increase user engagement and drive revenue on sites like BBC, Telegraph, Sky News & Sports, The Guardian & Time Inc, amongst many others. Outbrain also works on delivering and optimising promoted content campaigns to aid traditional and emerging publishers to grow their audiences and achieve their marketing/commerical aims.
The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for working on all operational parts of the publisher campaigns to ensure delivery and performance. This includes the setup and launch, optimisation and performance reporting to support the Account Management Team to help clients reach their objectives using the Outbrain platform. Alongside this the role will also involve being responsible for the day to day running of a set of publisher accounts, helping to install, maintain and optimsie an Outbrain install on publisher sites.
The ideal candidate is analytical and technical, uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to deliver operational tasks such as campaign launch, optimisation and reporting. Alongside this strong communication skills will be required as well as skills such as project co-ordination, commercial acumen and good time management. As with all Outbrain positions, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team and is passionate about what she or he does.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. This role is also a great opportunity for someone to gain experience within Advertising Technology alongside publishing and general Account Management. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related bonus, private healthcare, gym subsidiary and some free lunches!
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify & Engage tools and train on them, start to build key relationships within Outbrain.
After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools as well as building great relationships and trust with the Account Management team. You will be actively managing and optimising campaigns as being responsible for the daily running of a set of Publisher accounts.
By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the UK Engage Account Management team, using your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support to our Account Managers, Business Development and our clients to help deliver successful campaigns and partnerships. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value. Alongside this you will have the opportunity to learn from and meet with publishers, understand how to run and grow commercial partnerships and feel part of an ambitious and fun team.
We are looking for evidence of:
· 0 to 2 years’ experience within the digital industry – preferably with some experience in digital ad and/or publishing environment
· Understanding of Digital KPI’s including CPC, CTR, ROI
· Capacity to deliver the whole Outbrain campaign operational workflow: setup, upload, monitor, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
· Proven ability and desire to work in a team to provide timely, consistent and accurate support to Account Management team. Strong communicator who is able to work collaboratively
· Previous client facing/management experience is a plus.
· Possess the technical aptitude (working knowledge of HTML and CSS helpful but not essential as training will be provided) and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
· Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
· Strongly organised, pro-active and with a willingness to operate in a challenging, time pressured and multi-task environment
· Competitive salary, job based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast-paced award-winning company.
Applicants to submit both a Cover Letter and Resume.
Steve Strauss, The SelfEmployed.com & Senior Small Biz columnist, USA TODAY, took the Great Outbrain Challenge.Read On
We're looking for more great folks to join our team worldwide and if you're "Outbrainy," we want you.Apply now
Outbrain is happy to announce the acquisition of Visual Revenue, a union of content discovery and editorial decision support.Learn more