Outbrain is seeking a motivated Salesforce Business Project Manager ready to make a difference in digital marketing. Entrepreneurially-spirited, this Project Manager will be leading the design and implementation cross operational processes based on Salesforce and integrations to internal systems.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with a proven track record in Salesforce and surrounding technologies, comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technology organization rapidly expanding its global footprint.
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should do a deep dive into the Outbrain product & business processes, focusing on operational processes and management needs. You’ll have plenty of in-person meetings scheduled.
- After three months, you will be an expert in Outbrain’s Salesforce implementation and be planning and managing projects and tasks to improve and customize the system. You’ll confidently and effectively communicate and present solutions to stakeholders and execute the full project lifecycle from initiation to delivery.
- After six months, you will have a significant impact on how our business units operate and work closely with stakeholders in the company to ensure that the existing solutions support the business’ needs and prioritize new business requirements.
- When you’ll finish up your first year, you’ll be working on several projects simultaneously, delivering high-quality results in tight schedules.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You will work on highly complex business issues that have a significant impact on enterprise processes and functions due to the implementation of different systems and solutions across countries.
- You will understand the business needs and proactively chase after new enhancements, based on Salesforce, that will optimize the operational work in Outbrain.
- You’ll be responsible to ensure that the projects can deliver the benefits and value outlined in the project’s’ business case and that it meets the expectations of end users.
- You will have the ability to work independently to implement organizational processes and take part in planning solutions with many parties in the organization.
- You will be responsible for Salesforce new processes communications & training.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience - a must
- At least 4 years of experience in analyzing, characterizing and improving cross-organizational business processes - a must
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing a CRM system - Salesforce Admin level a must
- At least 3 years of proven experience in implementing & customizing Salesforce - a must
- Experience of leading tasks & projects from ideation to delivery
- Experience working in a global company in the advertising industry - an advantage
- Knowledge in programming and integration
- Team player, good interpersonal skills, highly motivated, proactive, creative and passionate for quality
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills