Zemanta, an Outbrain company, is seeking an energetic, client-focused and data-obsessed Customer Success Associate for our New York team, supporting our West Coast accounts. Please note this role will require PST working hours (11am-8pm est). Do not apply if you’re unable to support these hours.
You’ll work closely with the team to provide on-going technical support and contribute to the success of our clients' campaigns by providing consultation on amplification strategies and optimization. You’ll build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with brands, agencies, and internal staff members.
The ideal candidate is an enjoyable and energetic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution for our platforms’ users.
- · In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp Zemanta products and start to build key internal and external relationships. You will shadow and support your Customer Success team members and you should feel comfortable navigating our internal systems. You will start communicating with clients, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- · After three months, you’ll be proficient in the Zemanta One platform, leading training and onboardings for new users ensuring a smooth transition from onboarding to active usage. You will be a key resource in helping them achieve the highest ROAS possible and developing data-driven optimization strategies. You will also have a voice in relaying client and your own feedback to the product team with regards to new features and improvements to existing ones.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential member of the New York customer success team securing client renewals and identifying upsell opportunities.
Along the way, you will...
- Work in close collaboration the sales team to enable clients to achieve their business objectives and to provide data-driven recommendations while teaching them best in class methodologies and techniques.
- Transform & build organizational workflows through measurement and best practices.
- Develop learning resources and produce thought leadership content for our clients.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 0-2 years experience with SaaS, e-commerce or digital media companies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar field
- An analytical disposition. You're comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- An optimistic attitude, strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity and ability to positively influence your peers
- Ambition and curiosity. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent Storyteller/Communication. You’re proficient with presentation software & comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally.
- An obsession for detail and strong organization skills
- Basic understanding of programmatic buying, native advertising, and the digital marketing landscape
What would be helpful but not required
- Past experience buying media on native platforms is a plus.
- Past Experience in online advertising especially account or campaign management