Outbrain is seeking a consultative Partner Manager for our New York office who will be
responsible for supporting the revenue and relationship growth of Outbrain’s “Engage” partners.
The Engage Partner Management team works with a variety of partners including traditional
publishers like Conde Nast, the digital arms of broadcast organizations such as Raycom and
Sinclair, and App partners like Viber and BBM.
These partners rely on our Partner Management team to help them achieve their goals through
implementation, optimization, and new product adoption.
- Own all post-contract client communications for 15-30 partners
- Meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance, and share product updates
- Develop processes in order to provide superior client support and escalate partner feedback to internal stakeholders
- Work with a broad range of internal parties (product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing) to build partner strategies
- Identify strategic opportunities and upsell against them
- Educate clients on Outbrain value and any relevant new products, features, or initiatives
- Oversee core technology integrations, with support from Technical Account Management and Product, to ensure smooth and successful launches
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of account management or project management experience, working directly with clients (experience with digital publishers and/or digital partners a plus)
- Excellent quantitative skills and a proven ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics (pivot tables are your friend)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (expect QBRs and client socializing)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Familiarity with online advertising and/or publishing
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience working with API and SDK integrations
Be sure to include a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for Outbrain to be
considered for this position!