Outbrain is seeking a motivated intern, ready to make a difference, to join our Platform group. To meet the increasing challenges of the growing business, the Platform group is continuously expanding Outbrain’s infrastructure, building new data centers and expanding existing ones. We work in a challenging environment, leveraging state of the art Open Source tools and developing our own. We are big believers in automation, data-driven development, and extreme monitoring.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, proactive, and who work well both independently and as a team.
For this position, we seek a Proactive Self Starter who strives for continuous improvement. You will gain valuable knowledge on the many aspects of scaling a physical operation and would be expected to further research and propose ideas to streamline our internal processes.
- You are a student working towards a degree in Computer Science, Networking Technologies, etc
- You display good communication skills
- You strive to remain current on industry trends and latest technologies
What you’ll need to be successful:
- An understanding of Linux OS and commands
- Posses some programming experience in a Linux environment
- Experience working with computer hardware
- (Optional) Being familiar with Datacenter power management
Steve Strauss, The SelfEmployed.com & Senior Small Biz columnist, USA TODAY, took the Great Outbrain Challenge.Read On
We're looking for more great folks to join our team worldwide and if you're "Outbrainy," we want you.Apply now
Outbrain is happy to announce the acquisition of Visual Revenue, a union of content discovery and editorial decision support.Learn more