Outbrain is seeking an energetic and ambitious Sales Development Representative that would like to make their first career steps in a fast-growing company. You’ll support and be an integral part of our growing agency sales team, by preparing and building strong lead lists, identifying accurate information and then qualifying the leads to move through the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a curious and driven individual who is highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for the digital marketing space.
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp the digital marketing ecosystem and Outbrain product, and start to build key internal relationships, working closely with the agency sales team.
- After three months, you will be a pro at navigating our internal systems. You’ll prospect and research potential clients and maintain Salesforce.com data with ease. You’ll be comfortable supporting the team with tasks at all levels, whether it be customizing a sales presentation, prospecting for new leads or reviewing a potential target.
- After six months, you’ll be the go-to for qualifying leads and building the funnel. You may be sitting in on client calls to see your work in action, while learning the tricks of the trade from more senior sellers.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the agency sales team, having substantially contributed to the team’s market penetration.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Ambition and a self-starter mentality. You’re ready to dive head first, learn, and grow with the company.
- Client service focused. Create a great first impression for prospects by providing them with a best in class experience
- Comfortable on the phone speaking to and vetting leads
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing and the digital landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to use data to tell a story
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bonus points for experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and/or AdBeat!
- year of Digital/media experience preferred