Acquiring customers is a difficult feat, but retaining those same customers is a true challenge. A challenge that you’re bold enough to take as our new communication-loving, charismatic Email Marketing Coordinator.
As the Coordinator, you will focus on the planning, executing, and analyzing of email marketing programs in support of our customer lifecycle initiatives. You’ll play an awesomely critical role behind our retention strategy, identifying opportunities to optimize engagement and revenue across our campaigns.
You’ll leverage your CRM and email marketing knowledge to help scale our efforts limitlessly. And if that wasn’t convincing enough, you’ll be a part of the fastest-growing (and coolest 😎) team at Outbrain.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and execution of the vision and strategy for the Customer Retention roadmap through email programs.
- Create, write, and build campaigns to execute against our customer segmentation strategy including onboarding, upsell, and win-back initiatives.
- Develop robust A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize performance.
- Ensure quality execution of campaigns to drive engagement (still getting butterflies every time you press ‘send’).
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations based on email insights.
- Provide regular email reports to measure and optimize against key performance indicators.
- Maintain email production schedule in coordination with wider team.
- Maintain strong knowledge of email marketing, internally and externally to Outbrain. Email trends are ever-evolving, as is your learning.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
- 0-1 year of email marketing experience.
- Creativity a must, both in your thinking style and your copywriting.
- Strong analytic capabilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Impressive time management and juggling skills, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Innovative mindset and willingness to test new approaches, with an obsessive attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work within a highly fast-paced team.
- Familiarity with database management will surely come in handy.
- CRM platform and HTML knowledge a plus: Salesforce, Silverpop, Optimove, Surveygizmo, Intercom, Google Analytics, etc.
- Be an email fangirl/boy; obsessing over great customer communications, and even saving them for inspiration.
- Above all, you take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, along with their resume, explaining their motivations for applying.