Outbrain is seeking an energetic, customer and data-obsessed Customer Success Manager to support and contribute to our San Francisco digital media team. You’ll work closely with a Client Partner to support and provide platform expertise, strategy planning and measurement to top performing customers. You’ll work to build strong relationships with clients, partners and internal staff members. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem-solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution.
- In partnership with Client Partner; identify, create, and implement marketing solutions to achieve measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as expert product consultant, educating clients on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow new and existing business partnerships
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Outbrain solutions
- Build rapport and trust with day-to-day media buyers and larger marketing teams. Work in tandem with your Client Partner to provide top-level customer service and results.
- Oversee daily account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Transform & build organizational workflows through measurement and best practices.
- Develop learning resources and produce thought leadership content for our clients and other team members
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field
- 2-3 years of advertising/marketing experience. Familiar with the digital advertising landscape (core advertising metrics, industry trends and performance marketing).
- Experience in managing a book of business and delivering against assigned revenue goals
- Demonstrated experience in problem-solving, decision making and presenting data insights and recommendations to customers
- Comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful/actionable insights
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity and willingness to collaborate across multiple departments
- You are resourceful, proactive and a 'go-getter' who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Storyteller/Communicator. You’re comfortable building rapport and presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally.
- Attention to detail and daily prioritization to deliver high-quality customer service and optimal results.
- Ability to travel as needed