Outbrain is the world’s leading content discovery platform that powers content discovery on most of the leading online publisher websites. In the UK, we are working with the Guardian, the Telegraph, the BBC, Time Inc, Sky News and many other premium publishers. Our network is used for brand awareness as well as acquisition campaigns by brands such as Booking.com, Heineken, Uber and Salesforce.
We are seeking an Account Manager to work in our small but successful Brands Direct team in London. We work with all types of brands interested in using Outbrain for their digital marketing objectives, but are particularly specialised in supporting clients with online acquisition objectives such as online sales, user growth or lead generation.
The successful applicant for this role should therefore be tenacious, results-driven and able to independently advise clients on strategy and manage their campaigns to generate ROI positive results and repeat bookings.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related commission & equity.
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
● In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify product and start to build key relationships externally.
● After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools and you’ll be building on new business opportunities via optimisation, cross selling and upselling. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
● After six months, you will have ownership of a client portfolio and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing and sales planning
● By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Outbrain Amplify team. You’ll be using your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support and account management to top tier brands, making their Outbrain activity successful and scaling their investment.
We are looking for evidence of:
● 1 to 3 years experience within the digital industry
● Experience in managing and optimising digital campaigns
● Delivering digital campaigns against set KPIs e.g. traffic, awareness, performance
● Problem-solving and ability to offer tailored solutions to specific challenges of each client
● Capacity to manage the whole of Outbrain’s campaign workflow: preparation, upload, kick-off call, follow-up, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
● Ability to maintain and grow client relationships through clear communication with stakeholders at different levels of seniority
● Understanding of basic technical aspects relating to a digital marketing role, such as pixels, tagging, analytics.
● Analytical ability to monitor and identify and capitalise in trends in performance metrics and data
● A self-starter with commercial drive and business acumen - you need to be able to identify opportunities and capitalise on them, growing accounts through influencing your clients.
Applicants to submit both a Cover Letter and Resume
Steve Strauss, The SelfEmployed.com & Senior Small Biz columnist, USA TODAY, took the Great Outbrain Challenge.Read On
We're looking for more great folks to join our team worldwide and if you're "Outbrainy," we want you.Apply now
Outbrain is happy to announce the acquisition of Visual Revenue, a union of content discovery and editorial decision support.Learn more