This is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketers to join our London office. Working
for the Director of European Marketing, you will be responsible for leading both marketing and
PR initiatives across UK & Ireland. Content Marketing plays an important part in the
company’s overarching marketing strategy and the ability to produce compelling content to
engage our customers and the marketing community, whilst ensuring brand integrity and
adhering to the brand “tone of voice” is a must.
We are looking for someone with prior experience in PR, Marketing and copywriting/blogging
who will work proactively to assist stakeholders in the business to deliver a compelling ‘on
brand’ message and thought-leadership that will engage our broad audience. The role will
also entail some broad marketing & PR responsibilities as defined below.
- To write and provide copy for all areas of Marketing (PR, Social and all other multi-channel) as well as supporting the internal teams with requested business communications
- To oversee the UK social channels in line with the global social media strategy
- Pro-actively source exclusive and engaging content for the brand
- Work with the EU Marketing team, and UK Management team to ensure all content is fit for purpose – be it engaging, attention grabbing, informative or a call to action
- Maintain an expert awareness of the market, staying up to date with technology, content marketing, competitor activity and marketing trends
- Proof reading documents for other departments, and ensuring the intended message fits with the brand
- Supporting the business in determining the messages our customers want to hear and ensuring all content is aligned to customer insight
- Lead with the strategy, content creation and event management of client thought-leadership events
- Support Sales with key client pitches, sales collateral, decks, product marketing and thought leadership
- Manage the localisation of global marketing & sales materials for the UK market
- Drive all local marketing activities
- Drive PR for the UK and work closely with the Global Comms team.
- To create and curate engaging, informative and brand relevant content
- Work closely with the entire marketing organisiation across the globe to share resources and best practices.
- Manage and identify opportunities with membership bodies such as the IAB, CMA etc
What we’re looking for
To be considered, you must have:
- Preferably educated to degree level in English, Marketing, Journalism or other relevant discipline or equivalent working experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English
- Additional European language a plus but not necessary
- Solid understanding of digital technologies, trends and the potential of content marketing.
- A demonstrable track record in writing for digital media channels
- The ability to adapt writing style to target diverse audience segments
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Entrepreneurial – comfortable with uncertainty, and able to move and adapt quickly and mobilise internal and external resources.
- Willingness to get involved in all areas of marketing, whether it be packing boxes for an event to pitching plans to the business
- Experience with event management